Tuesday, December 29, 2009

to the person i almost considered "my life"

when you came into my life,
i told myself i would love you
and never gonna hurt you…
you were my bestfriend,
my love,
my everything…
til one day,you came and said,
“im tired,im afraid i cant stay with you any longer…”
i refuse to believe you at first,
but when i saw those tears fell down your cheeks,
it spells out the truth about how you really feel inside.
you were deeply hurt,i know…
i was hurt too…
you cant even look straight into my eyes when you said,
“it was too late…”
my life has changed at that very moment…
i just found myself on bended knees yelling…
why???
i was down,completely…
but i had to be strong…
until the day has come for us to say goodbye…
i knew it,but i just cant accept it…
if only i knew that was the last time,
i should have held you and never let go.
the kiss,whisper,and embrace…
it was the last…
i can feel your arms falling down slowly…
i know youre gone.
we always thought our love was enough for us to last…
it was a sad ending…
its God’s will…
i know you’re happy now…
and me,here i am hurting…
broken…
how can i forget all those times?
how can i start over once again?
i know i cant get you back.
this has been the longest moment of my life…
the most painful time i ever had…
the sadness of the night brings back the days we had,
the time you let go of me,
and the moment that i surrendered you…
even silence reminds me of all the sorrow…
the pain…
and my hopelessness…
let me suffer in silence,til i get over you.
slowly,i can let you go…
and i will be me once again.
i will be keeping my promise,
i will move on…
but you will always be,
a part of me…
hear me say this…
“i have found the essence of my life,
i have discovered a world that’s beautiful,
because of you…”
my love,my misery…
im letting go of you now…
its time to set myself free…
this is the hardest thing i will do,
coz i still love you…
and this love…
this is all i have…

No comments:

Post a Comment