Friday, November 27, 2009

why??

so many questions are troubling my mind now. and since the break-up, i hardly find any way to pick the broken pieces of my heart. i tried almost everything but nothing can ever ease the agony.. you certainly captured me with your charm and now i cant let go…

r u feeling the same way or it really doesn’t matter to u at all.. do u also feel the emptiness like the hollow portion in my heart.. r u fine as if nothing has ever happened.. r u happy now that u know that i am tearing apart..

How i wish time will mend the pain, but its been a month and i guess it will still take a long way.. for now, no any pain killers can relieve the sorrow but i must go on and live my life even without someone like you..

despite all of these, a part of me still wanting u to come back,.. a part of me saying my heart still beats for u and only for u… ill be a hypocrite if i would say i am okay; and behind my faking smile, the loneliness hides…

if ever u read this letter, i want you to know that i am still here waiting, and i guess i will forever be waiting,,, and i love you a million times a day…

No comments:

Post a Comment